Saturday, October 17, 2009

Deepavali Day

haha, I know my title seems so.. Stupid. Well anyway, I celebrated Deepavali at Gurvin's place this year. I missed celebrating at Varsha's place though! ): ): ): BUT I had fun at Gurvin's place this year! The food was fantastic and not to mention the house's so big! AND Gurvin's brother is so cute! I'm falling in love with him! hahahha. Ok, keep cool Ashley.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh and I realise I celebrate Deepavali every year! Isn't that amazing? haha. I love Indian food and stuff. Mmmmhmmm. hehe. Indian people are so good-looking! Their features are great,their eyes and nose! So envious of 'em. haha. Gurvin was wearing my favorite color too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So Marie,Marie's mom, Clara,Clara's friend,Dian and Xe (plus me of course!) went to Gurvin's place. Xe and I were the last to arrive. Chatted and stuff. Took pictures! Then we had dinner and enjoy each other's company. Then we went downstairs to play with sparklers and all that. It was so fun! HA, Gurvin was so scared of it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Headed home @ 9 plus near 10. I was thinking of unhappy things in the bus, totally ruined my mood. Ugh. But it's alright. I know what I should do. Hhe, I've got church tomorrow, still contemplating whether or not I should go for morning service. Hmm...

No comments: