Friday, October 23, 2009

Coraline in 3D!

Photobucket
So on Tuesday, I was invited to watch 'Coraline' in 3D at The Cathay! I went there with Chin Yi and the movie was awesome! I dig the graphics and I love how it's so much better seen in 3D. There were some moments where the glasses were not necessary, but most of the time, the 3D effect will get you off your seats! There were a few 3D scenes that I totally adore.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One scene is where they were sewing up the doll or something and the needle pop out! It looks as if it's pointing at you! So scary! haha. Another one which I like a lot was the part where Coraline was crawling through the tunnel into another world and the 3D effect made the tunnel seem very comfortable! It looks so soft and bouncy I felt like I could touch it! Really! The characters seem pop up too! So fun! haha, I love how funny the characters are!

Oh well, I can only say this much. 'Cause you REALLY HAVE TO GO WATCH IT and see for yourself how the 3D effect REALLY liven up the show. It shows depth and everything! hhaa, I know I sound so cliche. But really, go watch it and you'll not regret. I promise! The show is so cute,I love the storyline and plus this isn't like any other anime show 'cause there's morale to this movie. To me, I think this movie teaches me to cherish what I have. To not always want to be in a better world, to not always think that you know life will be better somewhere else.

haha, so if you're interested to know more about the movie, go to coraline website (click here!!)
The website also have fun workshop where you can place button as your own eyes!

So yeah, that's about all I've to say. Remember to go watch it ok? I give 5 thumbs up!

No comments: