Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
went out with the church and dyed my hair black. Xe came over and did it for me! So sweet of her!! Sorry I kept grumbling that the colour isn't obvious. I'm sorryyyy. hehe. It doesn't matter if my red hair is still around. Yesterday was quite okay, went to Golden mile to listen to Uncle Jeremiah's testimony. It was great and I hope my family will be able to testify the miracles of God.

We went to civic's Macdonald after that. Got a bit mood swings, ughhh. I hate it when this happens but I'm a girl. hahha, excuses? Maybe. Well, we headed back to cwp and went to the mother of all sins. hahah. The Arcade!! Spent $4 but played more than that. hehhe, 'cause the guys paid for it. hohohoho. Sorry, but I couldn't resist playing the games. I totally love 'House Of Dead'. I'm not good at it or anything but I lovveeeee playing it. Killing the zombies and all. heheh. When I save enough money after the EOY, I'll go over there and spend all my money on the game. Wait a second, or I should I go shopping instead? hhmmmm, DILEMMA. hahahha, kidding. Today's service's sermon is about money managing. I learnt quite a lot but the only thing is that I haven't put what I learned to practice. It's hard eh. Then sp and I headed off to Alfred's place,took xo and went down to the playground and drink. I took the last bus home.

Oh and guess what I'm doing now? hehehhehe, I'm ironing my uniform!! I always do it in the morning before I head to school but I guess it'll be too rush so I decided to do it at night instead. I'm so diligent,yes?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. EOY is in 4 day's time. God bless me aplenty. I've not started on revisions yet! I'm a failure. ):< The woes of a student. I'll be doing my homework later. After I finish blogging and posting my photos. sigh, I hate Facebook. I can't upload pictures!! ):<

Oh well, I'm heading to take a shower and kill my brain cells. haha, Go Ashley!

No comments: