Thursday, September 3, 2009

Short Update, Meanwhile...

I've been seeing this empty space for too long and it's irritating me. Every time I head to my blog and I see the Big Headlines screaming I need shopping really urges me to go to town. But anyhow, here's an update. Teacher's Day was here and I went back to my Mother School ; Fuchun Primary.
Photobucket

Met up with the girls and we had a great time! Here's a camera shy Jolyn! haha,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So spent the early afternoon @ FCPS, then we headed to CWP to look for MeiQun & co. Some of us were hungry so we went to Macs. They were crapping and laughing like hell. Jolyn was soooo... CRAPPISH. All the insults thrown at You Ping, so Funny and yet I feel sorry for him. haha.  We had nothing to do so we went to Yishun, North Point and walked around. When we set off to cwp, there were 8 of us, in the end only 5 of us headed to North Point.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Walked around and then headed to Safra, played the swing nearby. It was so hilarious. Bryan joined us @ North Point and he brought us there. The one thing that makes me laugh like mad was Sharon's one sentence when we were on the swing. She said she felt like she was giving birth. While on the swing. ANY LINK AT ALL?!?! HAHAH.

Photobucket


All in All, I had an enjoyable day with my Primary School Mates. Time passes, but the times we spent with each other is still as enjoyable as ever. Thanks for brightening up my day, I've never laughed that hard for very long.

Meet Up Soon PriSchool Mates! 

No comments: