Thursday, September 3, 2009

Love until we bleed



DAMN I HAVE SUCH ROUND NOSE THAT LOOKS LIKE CRAP. I'M GOING FOR PLASTIC SURGERY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm bored so I decided to blog. Today was fine, chem test was alright. I thought I could get full marks but I didn't. Some of my answers were wrong. Dang.  I'm supposed to be studying now but.. Yes, the internet is temptation that I can't resist.

Shit, now I'm pretty late in doing homework I've to stay up late and complete all my friggin' homework.


Oh & I got my report slip back. My class position dropped one and I'm no. 25. Smart huh. I only passed 4 subjects and I got F9 for Chinese. 'Cause I didn't hand in my homework. I'll have to applaud myself for that. & the homework I'm supposed to be doing now is also Mother Tongue. I have to do 4 newspaper report,2 compo and I can't remember what else. My combined humanities got C6 which already is a miracle 'cause I totally failed History as I only wrote 2 sentences for a 10 marks question. my MSG as usual is below expected.*sigh*  I'll really have to buck up on my studies.

I'm going to meet C now, bye.

No comments: