Monday, September 21, 2009

An Early Day

Yesterday was a looong day. It started off with morning service at MaryMount. Thank God that Pastor & Aunty Mabel could fetch us there.It was great, totally enjoyed the worship. Maybe it's because I let go of myself and I think of nothing else than God. I like this feeling. It makes me feel so much better.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After service, there's a buffet! The food was okay but it did filled our stomach. I didn't bring any cash out so I didn't have money to eat. haha, 'cause I only have $10 for the rest of the week. I spent it all on the Flea market I went to yesterday. I know, I've such good money-managing. What I worry about is Huiwen's birthday celebration @ KTV. I guess I'll have to borrow money from them. Sigh, you must think that being my friend is so torturous. I know right. hahaha.


Then we went back to Caleb's house and cam-whored!  It was hilarious, really. We've got themes for each shots and stuff.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
@ 2 we went to Aunty Doris' house for English service.  It was fun and I enjoyed the service a lot too. Rina came and we were so happy. haha, went back to Caleb's house and had spaghetti made by Aunty Mabel!! She's a chef,man! Her spaghetti sauce is home-made! Dinner was great and we watched 'Changeling'. Such a nice movie, it was so sad. The ending was sad too. & it's a true story, I hate the LAPD. Great movie, I nearly cried, I felt the agony of the woman. Besides, Angelina Jolie is a great actress.
Photobucket

After the movie we headed downstairs to fetch xe to her mom, also to take a group photo! Then we went to Fuchun CC and snap snap snap all the way. It was fun.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
I went home @ around 11 plus. I was totally drained.

(more pictures will be up on FB)

No comments: