Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Days passed.

So here are all the photos I've taken when I went out on Tuesday with Huiwen and then we went for Bible Study.  We caught 'Time Traveler's Wife' which was awesome! We nearly cried but we forced our tears back! haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So recently, it's the holidays and I've been heading to remedial after remedial but I was late. I couldn't wake up on time. saddddddd. But at least I went. There's still 3/4 of my homework left,and also the Math Quiz which I'm supposed to go and the dateline is coming. Can I say shit? hahah. Whatever, I've been heading to the gym lately,if you keep track on my twitter, which I know no one does, you'll know. haha. I can just feel my muscles growing, the amount of lactic acid produced each time I go to the gym and train. hahahaha. Blogger cannot upload picture! The uploading takes 20 years, and photobucket's uploading don't even start. LOUSY !! How am I supposed to blog? ): ): ): ): ):

I've got a lot to do , but very little time. Ohhhh noooo. I'm thirsty I need a drink. OK I successfully uploaded my photos, now I'm done blogging. See you guys real soon.

No comments: