Monday, August 10, 2009

Russell Be saved.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today had a great worship in both services. Bryan & co. went to Sentosa. While the rest of us went to English swrvice, and we watched 'Up' . It was very hilarious. Go catch it.

Went to Caleb's house and watched 'Butterfly Lover'. It was quite nice, but I dislike the ending. Such sad endings. I've been watching sad movies recently. Contrary to 'up', 'Titanic'.

I've got work tomorrow and I'm still not sleeping. I've decided to post some pictures up. My blog is dying.



I





Want







To









Tell










You










That











I












Like

















You.





hahahha. I knowI know. I should just tell him. But I'd rather keep my mouth shut about this. It's not easy and I don't want to ruin the friendship.


Oh and I found a kitty around cwp area and I brought it near Caleb's house to this aunty who owns about 11 cats. She couldn't take anymore so we've to abandon him. So sad. I so wanted to keep him but... I cant. I'm never the responsible type. I'll never clean his shit, urine, bed and everything. I'll only play with him when I"m bored or free. Which is close to never. haha . I named him 'Russell'. The one in 'up' is so cute.



I've got to sleep though, toodles/

No comments: