Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm Afraid, Hurt.


I know I'm not supposed to feel this. Now. But every time I listen to this song, all I can think about is you. I wanted you so much 2 weeks ago. But I got out of it. And now I'm back. I feel so . Empty. I want you to want me. But you don't. I'm just a friend. Like who I am to everyone else. I like you, I can't deny. I always fail at reading people. 'Cause the way you treat me, the way you talk to me. Makes me feel like you like me. But that's just a feeling, on my own. Then again, you talk to me about you. Your worries. & it's about another girl. It pains me. But It'd be ridiculous if I cried over you. 'cause I don't really know you. We don't match, there's nothing similar about me and you. But you're such a blockhead and you're so cute. how much you care about your friend, touches me. It really does. I hate it when my intuition is wrong. 'Cause it always is. I want you to like me. I want you to know me. I want you her beside me. I want to hug you. I want to be so close to you. But I can't. You're not my guy. If you can see how I am , you'll know I'm really obsessed. I don't want to be. But I am, sadly. This is reality, I know you won't fall for me the way I do. I know it's impossible between me & you. I know nothing will spark out. I know. But I'm still holding on to this little minute hope. I guess I'm like that. I'm always loving someone who wouldn't give a shit about me. Love is hurt, to me.

No comments: