Thursday, August 13, 2009

BLOGGER GOT PROBLEM .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It seems to me blogger is having quite a lot of problems. Oh well, It doesn't affect my blogging.

I'll be studying later on. Until 2. Latest. I hope I can finish my Art in time. & also my Chemistry & Math. I'm more worried for Chemistry 'cause I don't know how to do it. Ms.Chong will kill me. Or at least minus my marks for Common test. Which isn't good 'cause I'm going to fail. okok, I'm not going to jinx myself. I'm not going to fail. there. Hmm, It feels funny though. 'Cause I missed so many Chem lesson. BUT I know I can catch up.


So I skipped school today so I don't have to attend Art test.But I hope and pray I can take the test tomorrow though. I don't want to fail Art AGAIN. & again.


Tomorrow got Math test, I hope miracle happen again & I'll pass with flying colors. But I'm not good with congruency and similarities and all that bullshit. I'm still praying though.

All right, I shouldn't blog. Study study study.
Ashley is going to change. Again.

No comments: