Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another new day

I'm just trying out the new blog posting shit and it's quite good I can say? 


So today's event will be very sport-like! As I'm having worship practice first, then all of us are going to play Badminton!  Too bad nobody wants to go to the Bay beats gig, I thought it'd be cool and fun but I supposed there weren't enough time and not a lot of people is interested though I am but I'm not majority so yeah. SADSADSAD But it's alright there's still next time. Oh well, I'm going back to sleep for a couple more hours. I'll update again soon! Like my new blog layout? haha. But there isn't much difference.  I'm still contemplating whether or not to post a picture of myself on my header. Hmmm, I'll decided later, it's time for more Zzzzzzz... 








p/s I need some new bags!! 

No comments: