Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Updates for the new Change.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I've been trying hard to change this few days with Xiao'En. It's still going okay though I fell asleep in Math class today & I totally don't know how to do my Math homework which is needed to be handed in tomorrow. I know, sucks.

Recently I've also noticed me being a boring person 'cause I talk about homework ALL DAY LONG! Seriously, I need.to.get.a.life. Homework has been a big part of me since school started after the holidays. But I don't think it's something really bad. 'Cause I want to excel in my studies. It's difficult as I've just starting to concentrate & sometimes I just space out. Most of the time I give up on doing it. So I pray that I'll have the perseverence to hang on and continue using my brain cells.

It's 11.45p.m. I promised to sleep at 12. So G'bye.

Oh , before that, remember to watch :
It's the best show you'll ever watch! 'Cause I read the book and it was awesome and romantic
and damn sad. SO GO WATCH THE MOVIE.

No comments: