Saturday, July 25, 2009

So wasted.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I attended school for the whole week and needless to say, I'm proud of myself. It might not mean anything to you readers but it's a change for me! haha

But my grades are not improving at all. I flunk my History, Chenistry and Biology test. I nearly flunk my Math test but luckily my brain cells decided to work and I suddenly had the wisdom to do the last question. Thank God. I need to do more revision.

and I borrowed HP7 from my classmate! I'm so addicted to it. The book is really interesting. This is the first Harry Potter book I'm reading. it makes me feel like reading the previous 6 but I decided not to. It's so thick and I've to read 6 more I'd die. Anyway, I'm reading the last book so there's no point in me reading the previous 6 right? haha. Oh and I found out HP book's vocab is very good to use in composition! I copied down a few.

Today xe says buckteeth talk to her derisively. We wanted to go and find him but decided otherwise. We're Christians anyway. Not good to be acting this way. I will give him a gaudy glare when I see him. He's really very irritating. oh whatever.



I've just read olsen anonymous and I saw Ashley Olsen wearing RayBan's shades. Rayban is such a popular brand amongst celebs! I want to get them too! But money restrict me. Though It's only $200 plus, I'm not buying it. It's not a necessity. Actually, alot of things we buy are not necessary at all. Designer stuffs,too many frocks,too many shirts,too many dresses,too many shorts,too many lingeries. Humans will never be satisfied by the Worldly things.

I'm going to visit my Dad tomorrow. Which is later in the afternoon. I've not seen him for 6 months? I know I'm an unfilial daughter. After visiting my dad I think I'm going to exercise with church mates. I think I'm eccentric. One minute I think I'm fat, the next I suddenly feel slimmer. Peculiar much?

My eyes are drooping.

No comments: