Friday, July 17, 2009

My Life Is Average.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've been reading MLIA & FML recently. It's hilarious. Go read them.

So today I skipped school. & I heard that Mario bullied my cousin. I hope nothing happens to him and the rumors that revolves around him is untrue and will stop. It's just ridiculous.

I'm unhappy about myself. But no one ever knows. Not my family. They think I'm happy with myself with what I've done but actually I'm not. But I don't care & they don't care & everyone is jolly.

Oh well, I shall not be emo & sad. I'll trust all this in the name of Jesus.


Today I went for prayer meeting & I learnt about completion. Completing the things you've started. & since I've decided to go to school regularly & do my homework regularly, I'm going to study hard & not fall in the hands of Satan. No matter what my family think of me now, no matter whoever thinks of me now, I'll continue to walk in Faith & be a nerd. It benefits my future. & that is God's task to me. I'll fulfill it well with His strength.


& I don't understand why I cannot reject people who add me in Facebook. At first I joined Facebook 'cause you'd only connect with people that you presonally know. But now my FB account has random poeple that I don't even know AT ALL. I'm bad at rejection. Unless it's something that I really don't like, I'll not reject. But maybe I'm just a attention bitch that wants alot of people to be my friend so that I'll seem more popular than I really am. whatever.

My eyelids are drooping but I don't want to sleep. I'm very stubborn. I'm also very grumpy.

Damn. I'm tired. I need to do my art. I need to know how to do History. I've got things undone, & I'm hungry in the middle of the night.

I should bath and then sleep. I'm yawning as I type this.

---

I'm out of the shower. I'm still rather moodless.




No comments: