Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm tired. I'm screwed.

UPDATED WITH PICTURES!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello. This thing here is screwed.

I mean it, I don't know how to write stuff on this small little box here which looks like crap. But I'm still going to update. Sunday service was good but the numbers were small. It doesn't matter as long as our heart and soul are into worshipping God only.

I'm determined to go to school now and show my mom that I can do it & that Christianity is real. I've got alot of things going on this week & I'm not sure whether I've got ample time to do it. But I'll pray and ask God for better time management. haha. Like I could use this time to do my homework instead of updating my blog.

I'm going to do a bit of my homework later and then I'll prepare for BS. Recent things that made me happy,hmm. It has to be my mother following me to church. But I know she went for a motive. & yesterday was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I've to wear a 'lengah'(?) a traditional indian custome and Yanthini dressed me up with the Bhindi and everything & Ive to walk past 2 classes to get to mine.

Aunty Mabel's birthday is coming up! I've got things for her but it's not done up and bought yet. So I've got really ALOT to do this week. I need God's strength.

No comments: