Sunday, July 12, 2009

God, I need You.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't know why I'm red.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So today I went for Sunday school, it was about John 12 & I learned quite alot. BUT I forgot. HA

Then xe & I took the train and headed down to admiralty & we waited for Mario & Tiffany. English service was good,but I still felt that Mario was a bit awkward(?) but I hope he'll be able to get rid of that feeling! Tiffany was great, we prayed for her & she got touched, it was awesome & I really feel happy for her. I'll pray for her & I hope one day she'll accept Christ again.

After service we went over to eat @ macs and headed to Caleb's place to watch a movie. 'The Brother Grimms' is nice, with all the mixture of fairy tales in it. I went home after drinking Barley.

No comments: