Saturday, July 11, 2009

An average Friday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


So today I skipped school.

& I was intending to go town with Sp. But too bad I felt rather ridiculous heading to such a faraway place doing NOTHING/h/w and coming back after about 2 hours(?) as we've got Prayer Meeting.

So instead we went to Woodlands Regional Library. & studied for awhile. I finished my chem h/w & there's still Maths. ): I'm a sad girl.

We were bored of studying so we went to cwp to window shop. BUT there's really nothing in cwp. Our last stop was The Body Shop & It was a mistake 'cause the saleswoman was so friendly until I couldn't not buy the product she was introducing! It was good for me too, 'cause my hair is dry & damaged and she promote me this leave-in conditioner. I hope it works. & SP also bought a hand treatment for her mom.

Prayer Meeting was great, I enjoyed it & I learned quite alot. I've to thank Caleb & Jabez for praying for me. My relationship with my mother is extremely shaky. I always throw tantrum & get super irritated by my mother. I felt like I couldn't love her. But I know one day I'll get over this feeling & be really close to my mom. Still, this thought shudders me.



No comments: