Friday, July 31, 2009

Alpha course and Pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Today I attended Alpha course. I was sick so I didn't attend school. haha. I slept till 11. Continue to sleep till 12 plus. I went to use my computer and didn't eat anything. I went back to sleep at 3. Couldn't wake up until 5.30. Prepared for Alpha course. I was so tired. I feel tired everytime I'm home. All I want to do is go over to my bed and sleep.


I'm going to watch Transformer2 tomorrow. At bryan's place. Might be watching. I'm not sure whether I'm able to wake up or not.

I need to study though. I might bring my books over to Bryan's place and study.

DAMN I GOT HEADACHE.

& THIS GUY FROM MSN KEEP DISTURBING ME. I'M SO FED UP.
& I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAYS I'M PRETTY 'CAUSE I KNOW I'M NOT.
I'M BEING DEPRESSED. HAHAHAHA.
'CAUSE YOU'RE NOT TALKING TO ME. JUST KIDDING.
I'M SO TEMPERAMENTAL. I CAN JUST FUCK THE WORLD. WHATEVER.

p/s I give up. I don't want to like you anymore. It's so difficult liking someone. Ugh.

No comments: