Sunday, June 28, 2009

Late Night Stay Up-s





This few nights, I've been staying up till really late. Doing nothing.

I don't know what I was doing. I mean, on one of the days, I'll spent the WHOLE day using the computer. I don't know what website I go to or what games I play. I just get addicted surfing the net.

I need to pack my room, hang my clothes and most importantly, study.

But it's already Sunday, and tomorrow School starts. I haven't done ANY homework at all. The funny thing is, before the holidays I've planned to do my homework immediately so something like this won't happen. I guess it's just me. I always plan things but it always wouldn't work out in the end. I tried studying with huiwen that day and it was a fiasco alright.

Ugh. I'm speechless at how lazy I am & what a failure I am.
Goodnight world.
xoxo/loserash.

No comments: