Saturday, June 20, 2009

(Advertorial)
Have you ever wished for internet connection to be everywhere? Well, I do!
When I'm in a chalet, and my friend text me the latest gossip about celebrities, I can just whip out my phone and surf the net! OR when funny unusual things like you accidentally open your guy friend's bag and saw his POLKA DOTS UNDIES. You just want to get online and POST IT! hahaha.

Or when I'm at the poolside, and I've the period or I just don't feel like swimming, and I'm craving for some online shopping I'll just have to take out my phone and surf the net! I don't have to worry about anything else. (except for my money flying out the window)

Also, when you're in a shop, like when I'm in the ice cream shop and it tastes awful OR it tastes great, and you can't help but tell everyone about it. So you just get online and post it in your blog or tumblr or msn nick!

Rather than staying at a place with wireless internet connection and not able to go anywhere else, you can use this damn good offer!



It's only $24.65! So instead of causing your bill to burst,You just get this offer and you'll never have to worry about being last in knowing anything ONLINE!



Be a whiz and sign up now!

“Live Life Online Anywhere with SingTel BroadBand on Mobile Youth Plan! Visit www.singtel.com/youth for details.”

No comments: