Friday, May 1, 2009

Nowhere.

I still feel the pang in my heart.

-------

I'm at Caleb's house now! There's Youth Outing later on! haha, I know we're going to have fun!

Sorry for this short update. Caleb's sleeping and I've nothing else to do. So recently, I've not been sleeping. The longest sleep I get is 2 hours. The past few days a lot has happened. Both good and bad. But people learn from past experiences. I am going to learn too. I think I'm going to get REALLY dark black panda eyes. ): I've got GREAT BIG puffy eyebags too! Talk about getting beauty sleep at all ! But I'm waiting for the MYE to end, which is about 2 weeks from now. I've to mug mug mug mug mug. I don't want to fail! I want to do well! Oh well, I've trouble concentrating on my subjects. I shouldn't let things affect my studies. But It's hard! shiat. whatever. hahah.




I'm getting obsessed & insanely mad.



My eyes are going to tear apart. Contact lens staying on for 2 days already! I hope I won't have any eye infection or whatsoever. I'm wondering what to wear tomorrow. I have no idea what we're going to do tomorrow. I've not been updating my lookbook! I think I should just quit it. Oh well, pictures will be taken later on! Wait for it on facebook!

Oh & life's screwed.

No comments: