Thursday, February 19, 2009

The downturn.

How can I tell you when I don't even know the answer? I've been feeling really down nowadays. So does Marie, I hope you'll get back to normal soon! 'Cause the feeling I'm feeling isn't so good. I saw my comments & huiwen's blog. About me being a bitch & being ugly. Well, It does get to me, but not so much. When there's people who love you, there's also people who'll hate you, so why bother right? 


I'm just not feeling very good. I've been an asshole, towards everyone. Especially Mario. hahaha. I'm sorry Asshole. 


My eyes hurt, & I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. What am I to do? I still think about me being in the middle, I care about both of you, but you were disappointed in me. I hate this word. It's so unfair. I'm losing everyone, I might even lose myself. School's way too stress with all the tests, homeworks etc. 
I've still got alot to say, but who understands ? who give me time ? who who who who who who.


I just can't take it no more.

No comments: