Saturday, December 20, 2008

Guess what?

I BOUGHT MY CANON POWERSHOT E1 TODAY!!!

I'm so excited and I took quite a lot of pictures today(:

So I went to work from 11a.m. till 3.30p.m.
I went to meet Marie after that! We had Long John @ Lido.

We went to watch 'Angus,Thongs and perfect snoggings' . And you know what..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I'M IN LOVE WITH THE STIFF DYLANS!!!

& Aaron Johnson!<33

They're so hot. hahaha. I mean seriously!

okokay, shall get over infatuating over hot guys when they don't even know me.

Then we went to McCafe and had something to drink/eat.







Headed back to Lido as Marie wanted to get Subway for supper,then we headed to take the train. We took pictures in the train! Then I went to Sembawang to find Hui Wen & co.





Went to Caleb's house for around an hour? & then went back home.






& some of Hugo here !


Church & work tomorrow , xoxo

No comments: