Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friday's Day...

So this is the entry on 31st October,Friday. Which I went to dye my hair with my mom.

She brought me to her friend's house which is also a salon.

I dyed kind of like red blonde . It's quite nice, I think.

Then I went to work, met up with Hui wen , Bryan and Xiao'En after that.

Lesly!:D





We were intending to go Paterlin's house. In the end we went to Vista Park.

Climbed on to our secret place and sat there to chat.

Played the swing for a while and chat about girls stuff.

Bryan(:

Bryan and Hui Wen(:
Syahilah's !:D

Me.

Xiao'En

Hui Wen.


Felt hungry so we went to have Tissue Prata.!

and I'm falling in love with it!:D
Hui Wen with the Tissue Prata!:D

My love<3


Headed to Pastor's house and disturb the couple: Caleb&Erica:D

We went back home after that.

No comments: