Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Number 1

Oh yes, God's number 1! :D

So today I slept till 3 p.m. haha, Actually I didn't sleep but I daydream for around 1.5 hours? Yes, ashley looooves daydreaming. haha.

Oh man, I so miss eating Tissue Prata, just now, I had chocolate! Deelicious! *yums*


It's been 25 years since I last had one, okay kidding, but I haven't eaten one for very long.

Okay so I didn't walk my dog today, It was too late when I went over to pay my phone bills.You can now guess that I'm thoroughly broke. But it's alright, 'Cause I decided not to buy any clothing yet. I need to save up for my back-to-school stuff. So I might not get my Canon Powershot E1 very soon, but don't worry, I'll save up for it too.


I suddenly thought about my pencil yesterday, 'Cause I wanted to go do my 'Experiencing God Youth Edition' book. & guess what? I LOST MY FAVORITE PENCIL. ):


I'm not sure whether I lost it very long ago or what, but it's so sad. That checkered pencil which is so damn gorgeous . *sighs*

Nevermind, oh yeah, I went to check on how much my next year books are going to cost me, and guess what ? It's approximately $210.55 . Can you believe it ? (I bet you can) But it's so expensive, and I'm also going to buy new uniform, that means it's going to cost me around $250 .

Expensive much! Studying is getting more and more costly. But we can't not study, 'cause no one will want to hire us so we'll have practically NO future w/o a certificate . ):

Okay, done ranting over things I cannot change,

here's what I did today:

Being ugly when I don't smile (&fat!)

& such fat cheeks I have are so intolerable!

Okay this is nice, no fat things.

This is where I sleep currently,the room's not yet done.



& once again
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY BANGS!

No comments: