Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've been tagged by Syahilah . haha, I think this is very lame but for the sake of Nur Syahilah I'll do it(:

RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 : Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
eh , don't everyone has at least one?

2. Would you fall in love with a guy older than you by 3 years?
what about you ? ;>

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
OF COURSE, except for always being caught for my piercings):

4. Do you prefer guys with hot looks or with good character?
I'll definitely choose good character if he's not really buang.
But who doesn't love hot + good character guys right? ;>

5. Who do you love the most at this moment?
My close friends of course(:

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I'll definitely choose being loved by someone,
It's been way too hard for me to be blessed loving someone.

7. List out 5 songs that you like.
1. Lords Of lords.
2.If I were a boy
3.Elevator
4.Space
5.Played

8. The person you like is already attached, what would you do?
I think I'll think about him everyday and be so emo. haha.
But then I'll congratulate him for finding a gf (:

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
eh, let me think... Being with my close friends EVERYDAY.
& also being excited about the class chalet:D

10.What makes you pissed off recently?
Those classmates of mine that doesn't want to attend the class chalet because they have no mood when we already paid):<

11.How would you see yourself in 10 year's time?
Probably dead, World War 3.

12.Who is currently the most improtant people to you?
My family, Church Mates & Xiao'En + Hui Wen = LOVE:D

13.What is the most important thing in life?
I wanted to write love,, but then I think Having a relationship with god is more important(:

14.Are you single or attached?
DUH, attached. To God!:D

15. What is your favourite colour?
Don't you know it? G R E E N .

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, I'll give it my best shot.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, what would u do?
I will be so stressed and die.
haha, I'll choose between which one I like best and 'boom' .

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Yes,In Jesus's name!:D

19. Chocolate Or Strawberry?
Definitely Chocolate!

20. 5 people ur gonna tag:
1. Seow Hui Wen(SP) !:D
2.Esther! (TB) :D though I bet she'll ignore me HAHA
3.AdelineK:D
4.Alfred Toh!:D
5.Tan Li Ming! I too bet she'll ignore me):

No comments: