Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shopping Trip...

Haha , yeah . I went Shopping with Caleb today .
I so look like a Malay.

Went to his house first , then we headed down to CityLink Mall's Flash 'n' Splash .

& guess what ? THE JACKET WASN'T THERE ANYMORREEEEEEE. ):

But it's alright , we went to Suntec city . Walking here & there to search for another hoodie.

But couldn't find one that I like . ):

In the end head back to the same Flash 'n' Splash again ,

AND ...

I saw a Volcom White Hoodie that rockkkkks! :D


It's really nice and I bought it for $95 :D

Then Caleb went to find his friends while I went to find Huiwen and Xiao'En.

But I arrived there around 7 plus ):

I overslept in the train , till Bukit Gombak):

Took Marina Bay and headed back to Admiralty .

Ate KFC and camwhored at Huiwen's house while they play Mahjong .

HAHA. Tomorrow morning having Church !

CIAO


OH GOD I JUST REALIZED I'M A VAINPOT !


xoxo

No comments: