Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Racial Harmony Day ...

Is actually over, But I'm posting those pictures today !:D

I was supposed to wear the traditional costume but I backed out last minute.

It was too embarrassing for me,dude!

Oh,well.Maybe next year I'll wear.HAHA.
When we're taking a fake exam.

Am I clever or what ? HAHA.

I managed to take so much pictures during an exam.

All the pretty girls in traditional costume,:D

Colours !
Vicki and Me!:D

Najah and Me!:D

Varsha!:D


After school I went out with Xiao En,Zihui and Mario .
Act emo the Mario.

Ma-Li-Oo
Pi Gu Dong !

While waiting for the slow bus,

@ Macs.

HAHA.


We went to Causeway to have our lunch @ Macs and study @ Library.

It's been 2ooooo years since I ate @ Macs uh.Or preferably,Mickey D's.

HAHA.Lameshit.

Oh and later I'll be heading to work early .

I'm going to go and thread my eyebrow first,

IT HAS GROWN OUT OF PROPORTION !!!

So yeah, and later I'll be going to Prayer meeting.

I'll have to pray for Hui wen's father yeah .

Also, Huiwen's beloved believe in Christ ! or sort of

Accepted Christ already .Really thank god for that,

We both never expected he'll believe in Christ(:

Oh well,Caleb still owe me a movie trip to watch ...

"The Strangers"

haha.I don't know whether he'll keep his words or not,

I'll wait and see .

Oh and I don't know whether his friend will be coming along,

So yeah,we'll see how it goes. Lalala ,

okay, Ciao !:D

No comments: